Re: What am I missing without mutt?

s. keeling <keeling@nucleus.com> wrote:
> Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de>:

>> > Try mlterm .
>> >
>> > (The verb "try" is appropriate here, as mlterm is a bit buggy).
>>
>>  Hmmm, I do not remember since when, but maybe since Potato?
>>
>>  It seems, "mlterm" will be never run stable. before this
>>  happen Thomas Dickey has added bidi support to XTerm...  :-)

I revisit it periodically. There was a patch (I do have
a copy), but not useful due to licensing - it relied on GPL libraries.
Supposedly the library license was changed to LGPL, but read that
it wasn't done with the agreement of all contributors.

(I'll pick through the thread for more details ;-)

>>  (Maybe he read this stuff)

> I believe he Kibos "xterm", as I often see him pop up wherever it's
> mentioned.  Hi Thomas.  :-)  You're one exceptionally dilligent
> maintainer.  Much appreciated.

> He should be here any second now to sort htis out.

google helps (not as much as it used to - looks like the google-bias
is filtering out almost all of the ongoing usenet comments).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net