Re: Missing option in GNOME Control Center

Dotan Cohen wrote:

 Now, I admit, one could argue these are not examples of unreliability
 since Gnome fails consistently :)  But (1) above has been going on for
 so long and that I now have serious doubts whether Gnome (Nautilus, more
 specifically) developers really care about Webdav access functionality
 at all.

Have you contributed to the related bug, or at least voted for it?

Its been quite a while when I first reported it. I am positive I raised this on Gnome's list. I wanted to file a bug, but a couple of similar bugs were already existed. They still appear to be unresolved.

regards,
->HS