Re: Problem changing display color in 'ls'

John Salmon:

> The real problem is my 72 year old eyes. I have a lot of trouble reading
> some of the pre-selected list colors in 'ls'.

If you are using some terminal emulator in X, the easiest solution is to
change the colors for this terminal. gnome-terminal, xfce4-terminal
(which is what I use) and probably Konsole make this very easy.

J.
--
I spend money without thinking on products and clothes that I believe
will enhance my social standing.