Re: What am I missing without mutt?

Dotan Cohen wrote:
Yes, the .............. are pointless (pun intended). Well, they do
have a purpose, but they are not everyday essentials. Arabic speakers
feel very comfortable speaking Hebrew, I should imagine that Farsi is
similar.

Not really, Arabic and Hebrew both belong to the Semitc family of languages. Farsi, on the other hand, despite being written with a similar alphabet to Arabic, belongs to the Indo-European family (which incidentally is the same one that English belongs to), so the languages are quite different.

--
I owe the government $3400 in taxes.  So I sent them two hammers and a
toilet seat.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
ekalin@gmail.com
http://move.to/hpkb