Re: What am I missing without mutt?

2008/2/10, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@gmail.com>:

> No. I have no need for Arabic, really, I was just checking how Arabic
> is displayed on the console for Ron Johnson. I do have need for
> Hebrew, however, and typing it on the console comes out LTR. I would
> like to get libfribidi working.

every writing program uses your keyboard settings that you run at the
precise moment when you write.
If you haven't enable keyboard with arabic language will not be able
to write from right to left in any case, even copy and pasting the
phrase elsewhere.

and use the other suggest...^^

--
"The stypidity is a constant of the humans"
Rashna