Re: Iceweasel problems - 2 of 3

On Thu, Feb 07, 2008 at 12:37:52PM -0500, I wrote:
> 3. I seems impossible to arrange for an iceweasel window to start up at a
>    specified position on my desktop (fvwm).  I posted a question about this
>    here once.

On Sat, 9 Feb 2008 12:43:08 +1300 Chris Bannister replied:

> That would be an fvwm issue, not a Debian one. Search the fvwm mailing
> list/google for transient window placement.

Thanks; that might be worth a shot.

In the past, though, I remember that I could get Netscape to come up at a
site defined in ~/.Xresources (with Red Hat and fvwm).  That did not work
with mozilla, so I had concluded it was a problem with mozilla.  But I
haven't reinvestigated in awhile.