Re: Iceweasel problems - YouTube infiltration

Dennis G. Wicks wrote:
Greetings;

Well, just ran into a another frequent problem.

I just re-booted and restarted Iceweasel. (22 windows,
I don't know how many tabs.) I had a bad feeling as
soon as I saw that all the favicons were YouTube.
There you go. As others reported before, Flash doesn't play nicely on Iceweasel. 22 youtube windows will certainly crash Iceweasel. This is a behavior I have noticed on Iceweasel as well. Load flash intensive pages or lots of pages that has flash components in Iceweasel and the weasel looses its cool and crashes. Sometimes it just freezes other times it terminates on its own. However upon restarting Iceweasel it asks to restore the crashed session or start a new session. If you don't get that prompt, then your configuration has deviated from the default.

Everytime I try to get an internet page, either refresh
or new link, I get the following message, and no page.

	Not Found

	The requested URL /~joyce/album/ was not found
	on this server.
	Apache Server at www.youtube.com Port 80

It appears that it is really sending the request to
YouTube. I have no idea why!
Youtube is using flash. That's the reason.

Thanks for any help!

Dennis

Mihira.

--
"Not many people know when love really starts...
More than a friend, but not quite lovers.