What package does my bug report belong to?

Since the mail account from where I sent the previous mail has strong filtering
and I have not received any answer,
I send it again from this alternative account.
==================================
I have an ACER TM7720 (ATI Mobility Radeon 2400 XT card)

laptop under Debian 4.0 (default install).
When I press Alt-Ctrl-F1 from the gdm login window or from the gnome
desktop to switch session and then come back with Alt-Ctrl-F7, the
screen is screwed up with a mess of colors; mouse and keyboard seem to
work fine. I have to press Alt-Ctrl-Backspace to recover the login
window.
What package does my bug report belong to?
Thanks a lot.

J.M. Gomez.