Re: Getting started with Xen -- Xen enabled kernel for Lenny?

Well, that's too bad.

Is this in any way related to the error messages I got when I tried to do

aptitude update && aptitude dist-upgrade

on my Xen/Etch test machine?

I'm particularly concerned about "libc6-xen" being marked broken.

For what it's worth, my other Etch machines navigated the kernel upgrade without incident. It's just the Xen machine that has a problem.

Any suggestions?

Rick

Error messages follow...

The following packages are BROKEN:
  libc6-xen
The following NEW packages will be automatically installed:
  libc6-i686 linux-image-2.6.18-6-686 linux-image-2.6.18-6-xen-686
  linux-modules-2.6.18-6-xen-686
  libc6-i686 linux-image-2.6.18-6-686 linux-image-2.6.18-6-xen-686
  linux-modules-2.6.18-6-xen-686
  linux-doc-2.6.18 linux-image-2.6-686 linux-image-2.6-xen-686
3 packages upgraded, 4 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded. Need to get 35.5MB/36.6MB of archives. After unpacking 101MB will be used.
libc6-xen: Conflicts: libc6-i686 but 2.3.6.ds1-13etch4 is to be installed.
Resolving dependencies...

Keep the following packages at their current version:
libc6-i686 [Not Installed]
linux-image-2.6-686 [2.6.18+6etch2 (stable, stable, now)]
linux-image-2.6.18-6-686 [Not Installed]

Score is 20