Re: Getting started with Xen -- Xen enabled kernel for Lenny?

Jozef Peterka wrote:

> Hi all,
> I might be rushing in to conversation, but I will try to install Debian
> Etch and make it Dom0 this very weekend. I really look forward to it -
> although with a little hope to success :)
> Nevermind, I wanted wish you good luck with xen, and the important is
> let everybody here know what happened. I will do that after weekend as
> well, I will post my experience in a short mail to this threat.

xen runs fine in etch i have ~15 domUs running on 2 physical machines with
~50LVs attached. not a single problem regarding xen on either of those.

hth
martin

--
http://noneisyours.marcher.name
http://feeds.feedburner.com/NoneIsYours

You are not free to read this message,
by doing so, you have violated my licence
and are required to urinate publicly. Thank you.