Getting started with Xen -- Xen enabled kernel for Lenny?

I'm trying to get started with Xen.

I've installed Lenny and a bunch of packages that looked interesting and mentioned Xen in their descriptions. But there does not seem to be a Xen enabled kernel available. Is Xen built-in to the Lenny kernels, or what?

I plan to spend tonite with my feet up in the easy chair reading the documents in /usr/share/doc/Xen-docs-3.1/ . I hope they will be helpful, but they don't seem to mention Debian specifically. I've googled every which way, but everything I find is for Etch or Sarge and expects me to have a Xen enabled kernel.

More generally, is there a HOWTO or FAQ that would give me some pointers to getting Xen up and running?

Thanks!

Rick