Re: [OT] Using aliases or functions in bash script

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 14:59:35 -0800, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

> Instead of complaining pointlessly, maybe you could have said
> something like: . . .

Sorry about my attitude, I was very disappointed that I carefully wrote
the OP but nobody *seems* to read it carefully.

Thanks again to *anyone* who offered help.

> No. I don't want to go back into my archive of 20,000 d-u posts and
> find your OP and read it in close detail now that we are several
> levels into this thread. Do you see? You are asking for help but
> asking the helpers to jump through hoops because you are unwilling to
> repeat yourself. . .

Hmm..., maybe it is time to view the d-u posts on news client via gmane
(gmane.org) now. You will love it, and people don't need to quote or
repeat excessively.

Thanks

--
Tong (remove underscore(s) to reply)