debian-user help idea

Hi,
I usually post some but due to this unresolved debian.org mail
issue(me being blocked from their domain) I have to post from a
secondary account.

I was thinking how d-u folks like to have lots of useful facts to help
in problem solving. Then I thought how that kind of information is
normally sent to the BTS when a user uses 'reportbug'. So I was
thinking if someone could redo 'reportbug' to send initial d-u help
requests sending useful info so that us helpers dont have to ask 10
times for basic stuff .
Does this sound vaguely like a useful idea.
Kevin Mark
(kevin.mark@verizon.net)