Re: debian-user help idea

Hi there,
I would like to say some of my very humble opinions.
1. We should concentrate our efforts on Wiki pages, cause they seem to
me unmaintaned and outdated :/... and on other ONLINE resources as well
2. Think you propose is already done on IRC channel if I understand you
right.
3. Maybe it would be good idea to include these links into
subscribing/confirmation e-mail message:
- link to famous "How to ask smart" HOWTO
- link to Debian "Code of conduct"
- link to Debian Wiki to solve the most common problems

These are only my humble opinions, and probably I am wrong in many
points, but I would be glad to hear from Wiki maintainers and all of you
as well.

Have a nice day
KaiSVK