GNU style Changelog for SVN in Emacs (was: emacs and svn)

Hi,

I've asked in the Emacs NG, but have not gotten help.  I've recently
migrated a small repository to subversion from CVS.  I used to work with
PCL-CVS with Emacs to interact with my working copies and repository,
generating the necessary Changelog entries with 'A' (the equivalent of
`vc-update-change-log' from the global VC system).  I'm now doing this
with the psvn.el library, which doesn't provide a similar mechanism.
Unfortunately, `vc-update-change-log' is not implemented for SVN, so it
seems we're left with the nasty task of generating the Changelog entries
manually.  How do folks automate this?

--
Seb