Re: emacs and svn

Misko <asdrtg-mlist@yahoo.com.au> writes:

> Does emacs support svn version control as it does with cvs? And
> how do I enable that feature.

>From the Emacs info page (I am using emacs-snapshot)

   The Emacs version control interface is called VC.  Its commands work
with different version control systems--currently, it supports CVS, GNU
Arch, RCS, Meta-CVS, Subversion, and SCCS.  Of these, the GNU project
distributes CVS, GNU Arch, and RCS.  We also have free software to
replace SCCS, known as CSSC; if you are using SCCS and don't want to
make the incompatible change to RCS or CVS, you can switch to CSSC.

It's enabled by default. Just open a file thats under version control
and you should have all the vc commands available to you.
--
Peter