Re: [half solved] sources list not found repository debian

2008/1/2, Douglas A. Tutty <dtutty@porchlight.ca>:
> On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 12:01:42PM +0100, Micaela Gallerini wrote:
> > 2007/12/31, Douglas A. Tutty <dtutty@porchlight.ca>:
> >

> > > This doesn't sound like an insult. Based on the package management
> > > knowledge base you have demonstrated in this thread, it would seem
> > > prudent.  Most people aren't comfortable running a hybrid.
> > >
> > I didn't think that no one insult me, if you don't know me you don't
> > know that I need some libraries or program unstable and the operative
> > system stable.
> > Yeah...I suppose that no much people using a hybrid system...^^
>

> I don't know about anyone else, but I'm having difficulty following the
> double-negatives to determine exactly what you want vs what you need.

what I want? excuse me but the question:

I've installed some package non-stable in a os stable (etch), Do I
need add the repository unstable to upgrade my system?

It's not much difficult to understand.

> Obviously, english isn't your first language and I'm wondering if a
> language-specific debian user list would be of more help.

You say me don't write here, because my english is not correctly?
Do you know that I write here since 3 years like nick name heba?
And when I write like heba no one had a problem with my english?

Now, in a moment my english is not correct? strange thing...^^

> If you need the OS to be stable but you need to be able to run some
> unstable apps, I wonder if an Etch system with a Sid (and/or
> Experimental) chroot (perhaps accesses with schroot) would be helpful?

Yeah!...then you understand...;)

Sid is a os unstable and I won't a os unstable...^^

thanks...^^

--
"In internet il saper leggere è come il saper ascoltare nella realtà,
chi sa ascoltare possiede le chiavi di molte porte".