Re: [half solved] sources list not found repository debian

On Wed, Jan 02, 2008 at 12:01:42PM +0100, Micaela Gallerini wrote:
> 2007/12/31, Douglas A. Tutty <dtutty@porchlight.ca>:
>

> > This doesn't sound like an insult. Based on the package management
> > knowledge base you have demonstrated in this thread, it would seem
> > prudent.  Most people aren't comfortable running a hybrid.
> >
> I didn't think that no one insult me, if you don't know me you don't
> know that I need some libraries or program unstable and the operative
> system stable.
> Yeah...I suppose that no much people using a hybrid system...^^

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm having difficulty following the
double-negatives to determine exactly what you want vs what you need.

Obviously, english isn't your first language and I'm wondering if a
language-specific debian user list would be of more help.

If you need the OS to be stable but you need to be able to run some
unstable apps, I wonder if an Etch system with a Sid (and/or
Experimental) chroot (perhaps accesses with schroot) would be helpful?

Doug.