Re: [OT] Re: Debian User List

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 06:26:46AM -0500, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> "Michael Pobega" <pobega@gmail.com>  said:
> > But then again, each generation has it's faults. Just look at the 60s!
>
> Hey, watch it, bub; the '60s were the ideal time what with all the
> head-banging the police were doing.  No, really, at least back then we
> were socially conscious.

I was more of less referring to the heaps of drug addicted teenagers,
actually. I'm not saying the generation is bad, but what the kids did is
bad; Just as my generation is bad for doing ridiculous, immature things
(MySpace anybody?).

--
http://digital-haze.net/~pobega/ - My Website
If programmers deserve to be rewarded for creating innovative