Re: Debian User List

Paul Johnson wrote:
> No, kids are lazy and don't want to learn how to research,
> or do the research themselves.

Y'know, that may be true of many people, older and younger,
but I'd just like to stick up for some of the people my age.
There definitely are those who tend to think that forums are
much worse for communication than are mailing lists, and
also those who are more than willing to do some research in
order to get things working right and/or improve upon them
(if there's room). I promise.

> > You can't point and click on anything in slrn or mutt.

> Isn't that why there's icedove, sylpheed, kmail...?

See, I guess that's part of the weirdness of being me, but
personally I try to turn off any "feature" that requires me
to use the mouse in order to access it. So again, "kids
these days" aren't *all* about flash and fancy show.

Just putting in two cents,
Amy