Re: a dumb query? pls humor me

On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 20:33:39 -0700, Steve Lamb wrote in
[🔎] 46171113.7080508@dmiyu.org:

> Arnt Karlsen wrote:
>> ..I have seen web stuff pointing to Ariel Sharon being unhappy joining
>> W's war on terror on NATO's side because of the full 4 Geneva
>> Conventions, instead lobbying these Wannsee language games, this is why
>> it took them so long (November 2001) to join in.
>
> You really are that ignorant and pathetic, aren't you?  Let's see, a
> month to "join" in is a long time?

..over 2 months, actually, NATO joined in on September 12'th 2001,
Ariel 'n W's Wannsee'ing took them all the way to November 23'rd 2001,
whether or not that warrants your "Pft" ofcourse depends on your POV.

..Ariel Sharon I understand did not like the full 4 Conventions because
of Sabra and Shatilla.  Etc.

> Pft.  Secondly according to your arguments

..eh, _not_ mine.  I'm just the messenger telling you about them.

> Isreal wouldn't have any concerns because Isreal goes further on its
> provisions on how torture is handled, something that John McCain
> apparently was unaware of when he held up Isreal as a no-torture model
> for the US to follow.

..that I can believe.  ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: