Re: [ML ISSUE] reply-to field ?

On 02.04.07 01:09, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> One other thing is that Debian will not do go against the standards
> just because others do it.

...just because others are not able to follow them.

Breaking this standard would do more harm to people who are able to follow
it, than following of this standard does to people who are not.

So, if "we" have to decide if to support people/MUAs following standards, or
those not following them, the answer seems to be pretty clear to me.

Gal:
Just ask google to implement the list-reply button, it would no harm to you
or them.
Linux - It's now safe to turn on your computer.
Linux - Teraz mozete pocitac bez obav zapnut.