Re: [ML ISSUE] reply-to field ?

In article <20070331110259.GA20760@fantomas.sk>,
Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@fantomas.sk> wrote:

> This is not about MTAs and SMTP here. This is about e-mail headers and MUAs.
>
>> That's a large enough hurdle that I think it safe to say the horse
>> has left the barn on this one a long time ago.  Continuing to insist
>> that things _should_ have been different, long past the point where
>> that is feasible, only makes us look foolish.  In that, we have been
>> successful.
>
> This thread started with complaining about non-existent Reply-To: headers
> set by the list. Some people, including me, say that there are much better
> ways to solve the mailing list reply problem.
> Maybe you should read this thread again.

Forgive me if I am missing something obvious, but I read this list as a
newsgroup via gmane.  This means I can use a 'proper' usenet news
client, slrn in my case, which seems so much easier to use than any MUA
I can think of.  But YMMV of course.

--
Bob Cox.  Stoke Gifford, near Bristol, UK.
Debian on NSLU2: http://slug.bobcox.com/