Re: usb mouse problems: etch/gnome/metacity

On Tue, 2007-12-18 at 17:57 -0600, Adam Porter wrote:
> What video driver?  Does it happen with KDE?  Does it happen with different
> Linux distros?  Does it happen if you boot a live CD of Ubuntu or...?  Does
> logging out and back in (without rebooting) fix it?

I've not had the time to try KDE and certainly not to try a bunch of
other distros!!!

It happens frequently but not immediately each time. It used to be okay
but I'm not sure if any updates may have effected the situation

I use the nVidia driver from their site