Re: usb mouse problems: etch/gnome/metacity

On 18 Dec 2007, at 23:57, Adam Porter wrote:

What video driver? Does it happen with KDE? Does it happen with different Linux distros? Does it happen if you boot a live CD of Ubuntu or...? Does
logging out and back in (without rebooting) fix it?

t happens frequently but not immediately each time. It used to be okay
but I'm not sure if any updates may have effected the situation

I use the nVidia driver from their site\

And now I have tested KDE and after a few hours it's not happened at all - so seems to be related to Gnome...