Re: Translators.

David wrote:
Bob wrote:
David wrote:
Hello,
<snip>

I was wondering about the winforlin/wine debate as I've never used either in the past, and was wondering about list members experiences with both/either.
<snip>

I used to run it years ago so I could run Irfanview and getright (I may set it up again, this time for StreamBoxVCR) and except for a small speed penalty it was great, I expect it's even better now.

Good luck

Thanks, Bob.
With the speed sacrifice, I assume you're referring to the emulator?
Regards,

I was talking about wine, didn't spot winforlin your OP, but like I said that was some time ago.