Re: Translators.

Bob wrote:
David wrote:
Bob wrote:
David wrote:
Hello,
<snip>

I was wondering about the winforlin/wine debate as I've never used either in the past, and was wondering about list members experiences with both/either.
<snip>

I used to run it years ago so I could run Irfanview and getright (I may set it up again, this time for StreamBoxVCR) and except for a small speed penalty it was great, I expect it's even better now.

Good luck

Thanks, Bob.
With the speed sacrifice, I assume you're referring to the emulator?
Regards,

I was talking about wine, didn't spot winforlin your OP, but like I said that was some time ago.

O.K., It looks like Wine, with probable advances and free attributes, may be the one to go with.
At least initially.
Will come back with a report.
Regards,

--