Translators.

Hello,

I have to run a programme for a work environment that usually runs just on windows.

I was wondering about the winforlin/wine debate as I've never used either in the past, and was wondering about list members experiences with both/either.

I remember reading (some years ago) that stability issues were a problem, but this may well not apply now.

Any advice on the here and now situation, as far as comparison goes, gratefully received.
Regards,

David.