Re: scroll mouse quits working

On Dec 1, 2007, at 2:02 PM, Rodney D. Myers wrote:

Every once in a while, when I use my KVM switch, the middle mouse button/scroll wheel, ceases to function.

Short of rebooting, not really an option, what else can I do to get the scroll wheel to function properly again?

Anything in /etc/init.d/ that I can rerun?

Thanks

I forget who sent me a private email. gmail, imap, deletion before I saved it.

The commands that were sent were;

modprobe -r psmouse
modprobe psmouse

fixed my issue. Thanks to everyone.

---
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers.42@gmail.com>
ICQ#:         AIM#:            YAHOO:
18002350      mailman452       mailman42_5

        Ben Franklin - 1759