Amarok says xine claim it can't play mp3 after recent upgrade

Hi all

Recently, I found amarok fail to play mp3 again after I had done the annual upgrade. I am using testing version, and amarok said that xine1 claims it can't play mp3. I've encounter this before, and fix it by install libxine1-ffmpeg package. But this time I have no idea.

I've installed almost every packages which begin with libxine1, and libmodplug0c2, and everything I can think of, but still fail.

Anyone can help me? Thanks!

--
regards,
Yang, Sheng