Re: Is it exist a mailing-list for console only users ?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Is it exist a mailing-list for console only users ?
- From: Ron Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2007 20:33:41 -0600
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20071202003159.GE7549@titan.hooton>
- References: <47471F18.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20071128204331.GG4207@think.homenet> <474DDE72.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20071128233536.GA4896@klein.moebius.net> <email@example.com> <474E3884.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20071129144428.GB6334@titan.hooton> <email@example.com> <20071202003159.GE7549@titan.hooton>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 12/01/07 18:31, Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 01, 2007 at 03:08:03AM +0100, s. keeling wrote:
>> Douglas A. Tutty <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
>>> On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 09:56:52PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
>>>> Hard drives aren't *that* expensive, are they?
>>> This is a pervasive attitude. Yes, unless you have a recent box, adding
>>> reliable drive space can be a pain. Where can I buy a new drive under 8
>>> GB for my 486? It calls any larger drive an error. I don't know if I
>>> could put an 80 GB drive in my PII.
>> Why are you so attached to your PII? I'm in Canada too, and I bought
>> (vfxweb.com) an old PIII-733, added 0.5 Gb RAM and a used CD-RW
>> ($25.00), all of which adds up to a screamer (running the apps I use)
>> for under $200.
> Who says I need a screamer. Actually, I could use some free
> text-terminals and a serial card for my Athlon box.
Get yourself a DECserver and plug it into your switch.
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA USA
%SYSTEM-F-FISH, my hovercraft is full of eels
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----