Re: Is it exist a mailing-list for console only users ?

Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de>:
>  Am 2007-11-24 00:39:21, schrieb s. keeling:

   [I've always enjoyed seeing that word "schrieb" in posts by German
   speakers.  It's always seemed so deliciously exotic.  :-)  ]

> > You're defining what you want with a negative.  You don't care about
> > X.  What do you care about?
>
>  no bloatware because he can not use it (maybe he live in a country where
>  he is lucky to have a Am486dx4-100 with 64 MByte of memory -- I know some

Hey, my old machine!  It used to be a i486DX33, but I got it all the
way to 96Mb (in SIMM stackers 72 pin <--> 30(?) pin) with 486dx4-100,
all SCSI!  My first baby steps, home-built server.  RIP 2000.  :-|

http://groups.google.com, for searching, not posting.