Re: Is it exist a mailing-list for console only users ?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Is it exist a mailing-list for console only users ?
- From: "s. keeling" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 03:08:03 +0100 (CET)
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <47471F18.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20071128204331.GG4207@think.homenet> <474DDE72.email@example.com> <20071128233536.GA4896@klein.moebius.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <474E3884.email@example.com> <20071129144428.GB6334@titan.hooton>
Douglas A. Tutty <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 09:56:52PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> > Hard drives aren't *that* expensive, are they?
> This is a pervasive attitude. Yes, unless you have a recent box, adding
> reliable drive space can be a pain. Where can I buy a new drive under 8
> GB for my 486? It calls any larger drive an error. I don't know if I
> could put an 80 GB drive in my PII.
Why are you so attached to your PII? I'm in Canada too, and I bought
(vfxweb.com) an old PIII-733, added 0.5 Gb RAM and a used CD-RW
($25.00), all of which adds up to a screamer (running the apps I use)
for under $200.
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
(*) http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html Linux Counter #80292
- - http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html Please, don't Cc: me.