Re: Font problem with GTK in KDE

ispmarin:
> On Nov 29, 11:10 am, Jochen Schulz <m...@well-adjusted.de> wrote:
>>
>> You need to either run gnome-settings-daemon on every login or configure
>> gtk appearance in your ~/.gtkrc-2.0.
>
> I tried to run gnome-settings-daemon:
>
> gnome-settings-daemon
> You can only run one xsettings manager at a time; exiting

Hm, ok. You might want to took which daemon is already running, e.g. by
typing 'ps -ef |grep settings'.

> Only gnome-control-center works. Also, there is none .gtkrc-2.0, only
> gtkrc-1.2-gnome2.

You can just create the file (google for examples, I don't have mine at
hand) and it will automatically be used by newly started applications.

But beware that a custom gtkrc-2.0 will interfere with the settings your
daemon knows about. And changes to the file will not be recognized
immediately by applications, you have to restart them.

J.
--
In idle moments I remember former lovers with sentimental tenderness.
[Agree]   [Disagree]