Re: browser oddities

On Fri, Nov 16, 2007 at 08:20:49AM +0530, Raj Kiran Grandhi wrote:
> Change the user-agent string from Iceweasel to Firefox (You can find it in
> about:config, search for useragent.

Hi, I am using Epiphany and see the same thing as the original poster,
that is, there is no arrow to fill out the screen. This is not a
solution for Epiphany users I would think, and iceweasel users should
not have to do that.

Is this a problem in the code of the gecko engine or is it a problem
with the code in the maps.google.com pages?

Best regards

Oli