Re: docx files

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 07:55:23 -0600, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> said:

> On 11/10/07 00:13, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>>> And to the 95% of people who have no clue what a word processor is
>>> it makes you look like a jackass.
>>
>> Being thought a jackass by morons is a compliment.

> I understand your point.  But they are in the majority.

        Being in the majority does not confer on them a patina of
 desirability or any need  to pander to them.  The unwashed masses are
 always there.  I would much prefer to xtand out.  And yes, I am an
 elitist.

> So when you see that "moron" young woman at the club and ask her to
> dance, she thinks "This guy is a jackass." and turns you down,
> possibly rudely.

        I am much better off not hooking up with her, since it would
 save me from a future charge of homicide. It also allows me to remain
 free for the intelligent _and_ good looking person of the appropriate
 gender.

        Where is the downside?

> Or any of a thousand other scenarios where it's a bad idea for 95% of
> the world to think you're a jackass.

        Since most people are morons, I am not sure I agree with that
 assessment.

        manoj
--
The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all
delusions. Maurice Chapelain, "Main courante"