Re: How to access RS-232 console from terminal?

> You may also find a UNIX/Linux port of Putty, if you want to use a
> "familiar" interface, as the Debian package 'putty' ( what else? ;)
> However, you will still need something like minicom to make the actual
> connection through the serial line, as others have mentioned.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah I checked out minicom. It seems like it is the way to go. As for putty, it is quite nice but I was looking for something really powerful with debugging and file sending capabilities. It seems like minicom is the only option there.

Amit Uttamchandani <atu13439@csun.edu>