Re: Gnome delete user

Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
On Tue, Oct 02, 2007 at 04:26:27PM -0500, Jim Hall wrote:
***** After I've done the above, I can change the conf file (incl. below). Am I correct in assumeing that changing any "=0" to "=1" activates that option?

man deluser.conf

Actually, having looked at it, if you want it will remove every file
owned by the user.  I would consider that dangerous.  You may want to
run a find instead.

Doug.

I did look at the man page. It says the choices are '0' or '1'. I can infer that if things are disabled now, that's '0'. To enable is '1'. I just wanted verification because inference can be dangerous. Your comment seems to provide that verification.

I like your idea of using find.

Jim