Re: Trying to find a realtime patched kernel for Etch

On Sunday 30 September 2007 19:16, across.the.universe wrote:
> hi,
>
> you might want to try http://www.64studio.com - this is what i am using.
>
> across.the.universe

Ideally I was looking to resolve the problem on my Etch, and Lenny installs.
Someone I know on the LAU list has just mentioned 64studio. Annoyingly the
full install is only available on dvd for i386, and I can't burn dvd's. I'll
have to try the live cd version.

It would be nice to fix realtime on Etch, and Lenny though, and it looks like
I'll have to get my hands dirty, and attempt to compile a kernel using the
realtime patches.

Nigel.