Trying to find a realtime patched kernel for Etch

I realise there are no realtime patched kernels on the main debian repo's, and
have been googling a bit, and found this.

http://pkg-freebob.alioth.debian.org/lowlat.html

It says to add the line below to /etc/apt/sources.list, but after running
apt-get update, and opening synaptic, I can't find a source pkg for the
2.6.21 kernel.

deb http://pkg-freebob.alioth.debian.org/debian unstable main

The only 2.6.21 kernel there appears to be a realtime patched one, but is a k7
one. As my machine uses a 1.3GHz celeron, I don't suppose this is going to
work, is it?
linux-image-2.6.21-2-k7rt8

Anyone any suggestions to get realtime working, if the above kernel is a no
goer?

The problem I have is that when starting jackd there are loads of xruns
showing in it's messages, and when playing a music app, horgand for example,
I am getting static like noise every so often when playing notes.

Any help/suggestions appreciated.

Nigel.