Re: euro symbol in xterm (fvwm)

I'm updating my own post.  On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 13:36:09 -0400, I asked how to
select a font for xterms under fvwm that would display UTF8 codes, and I
mentioned:

> The problem is likely in my old ~/.fvwm2rc, which shows:
>
> Style *           Font -adobe-times-bold-r-*-*-18-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
>
> There is no adobe-times font on my system, so I don't know what font is
> being substituted, or which font I should substitute.

I just discovered that "xfontsel -print" does show the string above as a
choice, even though I can't identify a font file anywhere with a similar name.
In any case, the font displayed by xfontsel is definitely not the same as the
font used by my xterm.