Re: GNOME: Associate multiple queues with one printer: HOW?

Mike McCarty wrote:

Anyway, unless I want to make a hobby of making that machine
able to boot Debian, and fiddling with it just to see if it
could have been made to work, I'm afraid Debian is pretty
much gone on this machine. Even if I make the machine dual
boot, I wonder just how often it actually would get booted
to Debian. Her plan is to use Knoppix to move her mail files
etc. from the Debian partition to an external FAT drive,
and then reboot Windows and import.

If the debian install used ext2/3 then there is a driver for windows XP (http://www.fs-driver.org/) which will allow direct access to the partitions without the need to boot a live CD.

HTH

Wackojacko