Re: GNOME: Associate multiple queues with one printer: HOW?

Wackojacko wrote:
Mike McCarty wrote:

[snip]

to Debian. Her plan is to use Knoppix to move her mail files
etc. from the Debian partition to an external FAT drive,
and then reboot Windows and import.

If the debian install used ext2/3 then there is a driver for windows XP (http://www.fs-driver.org/) which will allow direct access to the partitions without the need to boot a live CD.

HTH

It very well might. Thanks!