Re: Trying to get a network printer HP LaserJet (tm) 2100tn to print from debian

I haven't followed the thread, but I am using an hp2100tn with Debian
testing and CUPS.  The device URI is specified as:

    ipp://192.168.0.66/ipp/

The printer has a Postscript module, so the make is specified as "raw"
and the model as "Raw Queue (en)".

The HPJetDirect interface of the printer requires a DHCP server.  For
this, I use my firewall machine, which is running SmoothWall Express
2.0.  But I prefer to use static ip addresses within the LAN, so I
specified the MAC address of the HPJetDirect interface to SmoothWall
and reserved the address 192.168.0.66 for the printer.

RLH