Re: Debian may lose a user

Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty@sbcglobal.net>:
>  Roger B.A. Klorese wrote:
> >
> > a lot of time working on non-goals; the question at hand is
> > whether adoption by the level of user in question is or is not a
> > goal.

I'm satisfied to leave that up to the individual.  It's none of my
business.  Caveat emptor applies in all situations.  If they want to
use it, _good for them_.  If they want crapware from Redmond instead,
_good for them_.  Irrelevant to me.  I've got what I want.

>  I'm sure Debian doesn't depend on any one user. I'm also sure that
>  she's not the only one like her.
>
>  Anyway, I think this thread has probably already gone on too long.

Andrew Sackville-Jones(sp?) has the multiple queues thing working.
What else is a problem?