Re: Debian may lose a user

Roger B.A. Klorese wrote:

Well, yes, but it remains to be seen whether everyone considers this "room for improvement." A lot of projects and products spend a lot of time working on non-goals; the question at hand is whether adoption by the level of user in question is or is not a goal.

I'm sure Debian doesn't depend on any one user. I'm also
sure that she's not the only one like her.

Anyway, I think this thread has probably already gone on
too long.

You have found the bank of Larn.