Re: GNOME: Associate multiple queues with one printer: HOW?

Gabriel Parrondo wrote:
El mar, 25-09-2007 a las 15:04 -0500, Mike McCarty escribió:
That's precisely it. It appears to me that the GNOME printer
manager shipped with Debian is either broken or deficient
in this area.

Why are you saying the version shipped with Debian is broken? Have you
tried it on other distros and it's different?

Yes.

[snip]

This is gnome, love it or leave it!

Works on my distro. I can't get it to work with Debian.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.