Re: Penalty of SELinux?

Manoj Srivastava wrote:
On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 18:21:16 -0500, Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty@sbcglobal.net> said:
Manoj Srivastava wrote:
Firstly: Very few packages have been actively patched to link

Something like 50 or so. ls, mv, cp, etc.

        Source packages.  All those are from coreutils, no?

I believe so. My response was in regards to "very few". I suppose
that is a subjective response. "50 or so" is not subjective.

[snip]

        Right. But a few hundred KB in memory is a smallish penalty, and

More subjectivity :-)

 even 708 old hardware seems to be running it fine for me.

My objection is to having on my machine at all.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.