Re: Penalty of SELinux?

consultores agropecuarios wrote:

The real problem with SELinux is that it come from a really well known
untrusted organization around the globe; and if the Debian Team accep it
blindly, Debian is going to become as Windows; remember that, who

I don't think anyone has accepted SELinux "blindly".

creates, know it the best; and a group of pepople could see into our own
machine when they want it. Particularly, i do not want that! It is
exactly, giving the realized work, for decades, to the enemy!

The NSA is not the enemy, unless you are trying to subvert
the USA. I don't want SELinux, either, but that isn't the
reason.

But, this is getting into topic drift. On Fedora, there is
an extensive argument going on over this.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.