Re: baffling ssh problem

On Sep 19, 2007, at 10:54 AM, Wayne Topa wrote:

Douglas A. Tutty(dtutty@porchlight.ca) is reported to have said:
On Tue, Sep 18, 2007 at 10:38:50PM -0400, Wayne Topa wrote:

I've been messing with that for 2 weeks. I must not have used a good
enough search phrase on Google.

Just for completeness, you didn't need a google search.  The info is
somewhere around line 721 in the ssh(1) man page. :))

Not on my boxen Douglas.  It ends on line 579.  I just read the man
page, again, and still don't see it. I'm only half way through my
first cup of coffe so I will go back and read it again after cup 3-4.
It must be in the AUTHENTICATION section.

man formats things to your particular page size on-screen in most setups, so referring to things in man pages by page number, is almost universally -- worthless.

--
Nate Duehr
nate@natetech.com